Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Breakout of Your Normal Routine with BreakoutEDU

So here is my take...


Do you love cooperative group work and engaging activities to foster inquiry based learning and problem solving skills? If so, then you must checkout what Breakout EDU is all about?
 

So what is Breakout EDU you ask...

Breakout EDU creates ultra-engaging learning games 
for people of all ages. Games (Breakouts) teach teamwork, 
problem solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting by presenting participants with challenges 
that ignite their natural drive to problem-solve.



Watch this video on how it works!



 I am so fortunate that my school has purchased a kit! The students in my class beg for all their lessons to involve a Breakout EDU activity. When I first started, 
I used a game that was already constructed. 


I highly recommend The Candy Caper 
as an introduction 
to how Breakout EDU's are used. It truly fostered 
the collaborative learning environment 
I was wanting to create so students could dig deeper with the concepts they were learning! 



Once I felt comfortable, 
I began to create games based on the concepts and skills 
I was wanting to work on. It was soooooo easy 
and didn't take much time! 




If I haven't piqued your curiosity yet, checkout the top ten reasons you should be using BreakoutEDU's below:






 





I hope you have fun creating your own Breakouts! 
I would love to hear your ideas! 


Happy Learning!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Your blog is awesome! I found your blog while searching for fun interactive blogs about teaching. I am an aspiring teacher always looking for new ideas. I think fun and interactive classrooms bring so much to the learning world. It helps children want to engage and stay open minded. My main goal in teaching as it looks like is yours too is having an inviting classroom environment! Thanks for sharing your blog!

http://margaretcoleman.weebly.com/maggies-blog

Unknown said...

Ace Maxs obat herbal multi khasiat yang tercipta dari manggis dan daun sirsak yang bagus untuk pengobatan penyakit secara total.

Ace Maxs, Cara Pemesanan Ace Maxs, Jelly Gamat QnC, Produk Green World Global.

Unknown said...

Most loan seekers have to borrow money in order to purchase their home or finance their business. Few have enough money sitting in the bank, or in other easily saleable assets to obtain a loan from the bank as collateral. (Even those few who do have enough money or assets usually find it financially difficult to borrow money from the bank) But Mr Pedro and his loan company offer loans with assets as collateral and they offer 2% rate in return between loan amount of $5000- $5,000,000.00 as long as you are honest to make a return.
Mr Pedro and his loan company grant Home loan,business loan,personal loan,Car loan at the low rate of 2% you can email pedroloanss@gmail.com for more information.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...