Sunday, April 29, 2012

Clipboard Exchange & Organization!

 So here's my take...


     The last two weeks have been crazy (a cold with pink eye...ugh!, school's fun fair, in-law visit from out of state, and my youngest has yet another fever virus!) but I just had to post tonight!


     During my crazy week I received the most awesome package from a wonderful bloggy friend, Michelle Lundy from Making it as a Middle School Teacher. We both participated in the Teacher/Blogger Spring Exchange!


     LOOK at how stinkin' cute these clipboards are!!! She was so sweet to incorporate the colors I love!!! 




I HEART them!!!




Thank you Michelle...you out did yourself!


     Michelle and I must have been channeling the same Pin when we decided to create a craft for our people...because I too made a Modge Podge clipboard! Here is the Pin that inspired my craft.




     My bloggy exchange friend was Jennifer Knopf over at Herding Kats in Kindergarten! I really tried to find some ladybug (she loves ladybugs) scrapbook paper for the clipboard, but was unsuccessful. I did however find a too cute ladybug frame and puzzle so I just had to put those in the box! 




I hope she likes it!


One last clipboard connection...


     I am lucky to be apart of a teacher/blogger group on FB and recently someone asked how they organize their clipboards that students use. The post got me thinking about how I store my boards! 


    Before, my boards jutted out and were a tripping hazard...not too mention there was always a long line of students returning the boards back! Yuck, this had to go!



     Awwww... now the boards each have a home in a student's cubbie! What a simple idea and I can't believe I hadn't thought of it!!! The bonus part has been we can easily see who is missing their board and needs to return it!!




Well, I hope everyone's Spring is going well! If you have a great clipboard storage solution please comment below. Perhaps your suggestion might be awe inspiring for someone else!!!

4 comments:

Miss Foote said...

Oh I love this storage plan....I am going to have to see if clipboards will fit in my chickadee's cubbies.

Laurie
Chickadee Jubilee

Heather said...

I love those clipboards you made for each other!

Nancy C said...

Besides looking at all these beautiful clipboards - you solved an age old problem of storage for me! Simple yet effective. Thanks for the wonderful post.

Ms.Lee @ Calling Plays in 2nd Grade said...

Nice clipboards. I’m your newest follower. Please check out my blog if you get a chance. Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.
Thanks, Shanell

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...