Thursday, August 6, 2015

Made it Monday, but Posting Thursday!

So here's my take…


Lucky me doesn't have to report back until August 31st, 
so I am busy creating things for my classroom! 

I wanted a subway art sign for all to see when they enter my classroom. 

I found the right saying, but not the right design for me, 
so of course I had to make my own!



I love the bright colors and the dots!

As soon as I made it I had to put it up! 


Love it! 

I will have the poster in my TpT store if you would like one for your room. 

It measures 11X17. 

I uploaded the poster to staples and had them print and laminate it for me!

If you are a TpT buyer, I hope y'all took advantage of 
the Back to School sale they just had. 

My Virginia Teacher Blogger friends and I took the pic below and 
TpT used it on their FB page! So cool!!!


Click to my TpT Store to get the Poster

Happy Learning!!!



6 comments:

Raza Abbas said...

Very good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need, Tampa Tutoring helpful information.

Private tutor Lighthouse said...

Thank you for the work you have put into your nice blog. Special needs tutor Tribeca We will bookmark to your blog because it is very informational. We love the site and will come back to see your new posts.

Jenyford smith said...

It is awesome list.I wasn't aware of this feature of this article.special needs tutor of Gladwyne thanks!

Private tutor Lighthouse said...

Thank you for the work you have put into your nice blog. Academy in Miami, Fl We will bookmark to your blog because it is very informational. We love the site and will come back to see your new posts.

Jenyford smith said...

I’ve desired to post about something similar to this on one of my blogs and this has given me an idea. High School in Cutler Bay, Fl Cool Mat.

Unknown said...

Most loan seekers have to borrow money in order to purchase their home or finance their business. Few have enough money sitting in the bank, or in other easily saleable assets to obtain a loan from the bank as collateral. (Even those few who do have enough money or assets usually find it financially difficult to borrow money from the bank) But Mr Pedro and his loan company offer loans with assets as collateral and they offer 2% rate in return between loan amount of $5000- $5,000,000.00 as long as you are honest to make a return.
Mr Pedro and his loan company grant Home loan,business loan,personal loan,Car loan at the low rate of 2% you can email pedroloanss@gmail.com for more information.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...