Sunday, April 29, 2012

Clipboard Exchange & Organization!

 So here's my take...


     The last two weeks have been crazy (a cold with pink eye...ugh!, school's fun fair, in-law visit from out of state, and my youngest has yet another fever virus!) but I just had to post tonight!


     During my crazy week I received the most awesome package from a wonderful bloggy friend, Michelle Lundy from Making it as a Middle School Teacher. We both participated in the Teacher/Blogger Spring Exchange!


     LOOK at how stinkin' cute these clipboards are!!! She was so sweet to incorporate the colors I love!!! 




I HEART them!!!




Thank you Michelle...you out did yourself!


     Michelle and I must have been channeling the same Pin when we decided to create a craft for our people...because I too made a Modge Podge clipboard! Here is the Pin that inspired my craft.




     My bloggy exchange friend was Jennifer Knopf over at Herding Kats in Kindergarten! I really tried to find some ladybug (she loves ladybugs) scrapbook paper for the clipboard, but was unsuccessful. I did however find a too cute ladybug frame and puzzle so I just had to put those in the box! 




I hope she likes it!


One last clipboard connection...


     I am lucky to be apart of a teacher/blogger group on FB and recently someone asked how they organize their clipboards that students use. The post got me thinking about how I store my boards! 


    Before, my boards jutted out and were a tripping hazard...not too mention there was always a long line of students returning the boards back! Yuck, this had to go!



     Awwww... now the boards each have a home in a student's cubbie! What a simple idea and I can't believe I hadn't thought of it!!! The bonus part has been we can easily see who is missing their board and needs to return it!!




Well, I hope everyone's Spring is going well! If you have a great clipboard storage solution please comment below. Perhaps your suggestion might be awe inspiring for someone else!!!

4 comments:

Miss Foote said...

Oh I love this storage plan....I am going to have to see if clipboards will fit in my chickadee's cubbies.

Laurie
Chickadee Jubilee

Heather said...

I love those clipboards you made for each other!

Nancy C said...

Besides looking at all these beautiful clipboards - you solved an age old problem of storage for me! Simple yet effective. Thanks for the wonderful post.

Anonymous said...

Nice clipboards. I’m your newest follower. Please check out my blog if you get a chance. Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.
Thanks, Shanell

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...